Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
You spend eight hours of your day at the office, and that is certainly a big chunk of time. Apart from working, you need to ensure that you are content at work. Among the things you may be able to do in order for you to increase productivity in the workplace, even while under stress, is to have a good social relationship with your co-workers.
Andy Core, a reputable business keynote speaker, believes that a good relationship between employees will result in maintained productivity in the workplace, thus, sending out various benefits to the company itself. It also helps in keeping stress away from the work area, because everyone gets along.
Here are some of the methods you can use to maintain a good relationship with the people with whom you spend more than 8 hours a day.
- Greet them. Saying “good morning” when you arrive will definitely make a difference. Some may not be having a pleasant morning and your greeting may cheer them up.
- Do good deeds. Choose a person for the week that you will be doing good things with, whether it is huge or small; they would surely appreciate the effort.
- Commend. Appreciation is best received when you least expect it. Congratulate them if they have accomplished something.
Maintaining a good relationship with the people you work with doesn’t come with a limit, so it should be given habitually. You will notice that productivity in the workplace will be much better if you maintain a good relationship with your co-workers.
Andy Core, a professional keynote speaker is willing to guide you on how to get along well with the people you work with. For more information on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014