ANDY CORE is a credentialed, award-winning thought leader on increasing employee engagement, productivity, and wellness motivation. His talent lies in helping hard-working, conscientious adults thrive at work and in their personal lives.
Core has a master’s degree in the science of human performance and has spent the past 15 years researching ways to become better equipped to thrive in today’s hectic society. Thus helping organizations build teams that cost less, have better attitudes, and accomplish more.
Top Four Reasons Why Andy Should Present Your Custom-Designed Keynote and/or Workshop:
- Increased Revenue – Increases your time at peak productivity by up to 47%
- Increased Engagement – Gives an authentic way to employ the #1 engagement improvement practice
- Increased Peak Performer Longevity – Helps keep and grow your top performers by reducing costs of burnout and health problems
- Memorable, Valuable Meetings – Brings ideas and energy to ensure your event will be talked about for years to come
Awards & Acclaim
- Voted Top5 Global Health/Healthcare Speakers for 2012
- Voted Top 100 Productivity Experts to follow on Twitter for 2014
- Co-host of the PBS affiliate television show “Fighting Fat”
- Awarded the 2005 Arkansas Governor’s Outstanding Individual Leader in Fitness
- Change Your Day, Not Your Life – A realistic guide to sustained motivation, more productivity and the art of working well (Release date: March 11, 2014)
- Healthy Motivation – a little inspiration for your day
- Master Your Body – the no-equipment necessary complete fitness program
Andy has worked directly with hundreds of top performers within:
- Ernst & Young
- Coldwell Banker
He also has significant experience with events such as:
- Opening/Closing Keynotes
- Workshops and Preconferences
- Client and Employee Appreciation
- Leadership Excellence
- Work Life Balance for both male and female audiences
Book Andy for your next keynote program, convention, sales meeting, wellness event, leadership program, retreat or incentive trip, or just as a thank you program for your people.
Andy Core, MS
Email: Andy’s direct email
Nanci Early, Manager and Scheduling Guru
Nanci is a working mom, Andy’s scheduling guru, also happens to be the identical twin sister of Andy’s wife Naomi. When it comes to booking Andy, her job is to make your life easier. Feel free to call Nanci at our toll free number or email her.