Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Personal Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Being stressed due to work can result in decreased productivity in the workplace. Because of that, it may be the reason for a business to begin to falter because work is not being done as efficiently as it once was. Here are some probable reasons why an employee gets workplace-related stress:
- High workload. Workload should always be what an employee can reasonably accomplish. Do not be irrational.
- Unclear guidelines may lead to confusion, thus, resulting in errors. Frustrations need to be addressed and instructions clarified so that the situation doesn’t worsen.
- Receiving no feedback may also be a reason an employee becomes stressed, as he will be unsure whether he’s accomplishing the assigned tasks to your satisfaction.
- Constant bombardment of instructions, failures and deadlines. Don’t hover over and employee as it will only make him nervous.
- Unending responsibilities, resulting to lack of rest.
- Conflict between employees.
- Having a job not suited to the skills an employee has.
- Poor job security.
These are just some of the probable reasons for workplace-related stress that must be worked on to ensure that an employee is progressing in the chosen career, thus, resulting in increased productivity in the workplace.
Be guided by Andy Core and be relieved from the stress you get from the company you are working for. Find definite answers and remedies by checking out his programs.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014