Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Is your life experience not living up to what you’d once promised yourself?
Are feelings of resistance keeping you on speed-dial?
The inspiration you need is seeking you,
its voice calls after you yet it is easier to remain hesitant!
- The initial focus of the program is enabling one to recognize the barriers that perpetually arrive at your dock. It becomes necessary to reassess our labels and our routines that relate to those labels Eating sugar or salt in healthy moderation can be a benefit.
- The next phase of the program develops the human ability to package, stamp, and return those parcels to more useful destinations.
- In addition to gaining awareness and learning tools to motivate and inspire yourself, the practice of this lifestyle promotes improved communication and confidence to share your life-work balancing approach with others
- Often, the best course of action is difficult. This is the time to employ gradient steps toward the Big Swing. So many victories still await your arrival; the time to inspire yourself is long overdue!
Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance and Elevated Human Performance.
Using skills acquired from a life’s study of great motivational concepts, many companies have increased their overall health and bottom-line by application of Mr. Core’s principles.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014