Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Humans possess innate abilities for piling on stress. Throughout the history of our species, much has been discussed on this subject.
If so much work has gone into this, and industries are literally built to address these issues, why does the amount of stress in our lives never even begin to diminish? Some tools to put into practice that may be of temporary help;
- Give yourself a break from work. Each day spend a moment of personal indulgence that is a statement of your willingness to enjoy life.
- Don’t add stress to existing stress, the current level will do just fine.
- Call on associates and friends for their different approaches to the same stresses that arise in their lives.
- Put a vacation into your day planner. Never lose sight of the real motivation for being motivated; spoiling your family and yourself is a trend that never goes out of style.
- Never extend your stress outward, by fostering a calm responsible demeanor it is possible that the next person you encounter might be ready to give you the means necessary to pare off some of the issues weighing upon you.
Don’t take that away by presenting that person with negativity; they will likely be in a defensive state which precludes the transmission of constructive dialogue. You can also hire Andy Core to make life easier!
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014