Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Make yourself available to the opportunities of gathering good thoughts from peers and mentors alike. In so doing:
- Don’t listen to only sift through and find your gains; help others realize potential for growth as well.
- Do not get bogged down in rhetoric about unrelated minutia. Keeps the ship moving forward, not just afloat.
- There are good and bad experiences that can arise from distraction, which do you prefer?
- When a good idea finds you, don’t hide from it just because the source is questionable. Do research, do your homework.
- Let it be known that your goals are symbiotic with fellow people in business, often a client or customer has the suggestion you’ve needed all along!
- Wait patiently to hear the full aspects being discussed, jumping to conclusions rarely work out very well, unless you’re Christopher Columbus.
- Hold firmly to your position of analysis, affections and loyalties can be a conduit for bad advice to get in. Be judicious in your application of outside advice.
- Open the dialogue by stating what it is that eludes your completion of a goal, by addressing this quickly, the energy to solve the inefficiency is very nearby!
To learn more on Andy’s programs