Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
Wellbeing is an infusion of a person’s psychological, emotional, physical and social health. It generally has to do with contentment and personal happiness and how one feels about their personal, social, professional life that they have been given or that they have managed to build for themselves over the years.
Every facet of an individual’s life influences the status of their wellbeing. There are many things and tips you could try exploring that could assist you to improve wellbeing.
1. Maintain and sustain close and meaningful relationships with someone, whether it is your family friends spouse etc.
2. Lack of money can really distress one deeply. So simply work hard and make sure you earn enough, so as to keep all money-related problems and stresses at bay.
3. Set up goals and never quit until you accomplish every one of them.
4. Aim to eat healthy and be very vigilant about your nutrition.
5. Try to incorporate regular exercise. Whether it is indoors or outdoors, it simply doesn’t matter.
6. Get proper and enough sleep daily to give your body time to recuperate and rejuvenate itself. Have an optimistic and open outlook on life and learn to value yourself.
7. Always take time out to have fun and enjoy all that life has to offer
To learn more on Andy’s programs