Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
According to professional speaker Andy Core, how you sleep can be just as important as the act itself. We spend about a third of our lives sleeping, so it makes sense that something as simple as doing it right would have a huge impact on our overall well being.
- Get a good mattress. Speak to an expert at a bed and mattress store to find out which one best meets your needs. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to mattresses, so take the time to try out at least half a dozen to find out which one feels best.
- Go to bed around the same time every night says professional speaker Andy Core. Your body craves routine in order to rest and recharge, and giving it a fighting chance by going to bed at a decent hour each night is one of the easiest ways of helping out.
- Don’t exercise within two hours of going to bed. Give your body a chance to lower its heart rate and blood pressure so you’re not too wound up to sleep.
- Pick a good position. Experts recommend sleeping in a fetal position as it places the least amount of strain on your back.
- Keep it dark. It’s hard to feel sleepy and stay asleep once you get to dreamland when there are lights everywhere, so turn them off, draw the curtains, and see how much faster you get to dreamland.
Following professional speaker Andy Core’s surprisingly simple secret is one of the easiest ways to achieve overall well being.
For more information on Andy’s programs,