Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
A keynote speaker frequently make lists to keep track of their goals; categorizing ways they maintain their well being, particularly when away on business trips, is no different. Expert speaker Andy Core shares five of the most common tactics he’s seen.
- Regular and scheduled exercise: Jogging has made a huge resurgence recently and for good reason: it’s one of the easiest ways to keep fit on the road. All you need is a pair of sneakers and you’re set.
- Eating breakfast: It’s the most important meal of the day because it gives you that first boost of energy you’ll need for the next 12 hours. Just make sure it’s a healthy meal.
- Sleeping well: A keynote speaker makes time to get a good night’s sleep on the road so they can feel on top of all their transactions.
- Taking in the sights: Although you may be on the road, there’s no reason why you can’t explore the city you’re staying in. Life still goes on no matter where you are, so keep up with your usual habits and hobbies.
- Going light on the alcohol: Often, a different city means a different time zone and your body has enough to adjust to without burdening it with a hangover. There’s no reason why you still can’t enjoy a glass of wine or beer, but remember you’re there for business, not socializing.
Although there are many more than five ways to maintain well being on the road, these are some of the favorites of a keynote speaker.
For information on Andy’s programs,