Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
In this highly competitive world, it’s not an easy task to increase productivity in the workplace. It’s a fact that we all admit to about being stressed. Have you ever thought about the consequences that stress may have on your daily lives, at home, as well as the workplace?
There are proper ways of dealing with stress whereas there are others that would only contribute in increasing the stress levels. It goes down to the important aspect of having information. For managers who are seeking to increase productivity in the workplace, educating their employees about the facts of stress weigh in as more than just an option.
There are simple steps that, when carefully followed, can be instrumental in fighting stress and reducing its effects:
- When you admit that you are stressed and you need help, you have tackled the stress issue by half already.
- It is always important to stay away from factors you know to induce stress.
- If your stress is caused by factors that you can change or adapt to, waste no more time.
- It always makes a difference when you accept those things that you cannot change. Learn how to let go of all the bitter feelings that you may be holding.
- Always seek to find time for yourself. It is important to understand that fatigue is one of the major causes of stress. If you are relaxed to begin with, it won’t have as much of an impact on you.
To increase productivity at the workplace, you can attend workshops and programs that will teach you techniques to become mentally and physically stress free. For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs contact us below.