Finding the cure against stress is something we all want. The best way to work against stress is by figuring out the root of the problem. Here are some more tips from motivational keynote speaker Andy Core, so that you will have a better approach in life:
- Smile often, even during those moments you cannot find a reason to smile. Smiling will help you have a clearer mind.
- Compose a mantra. A mantra is something you will recite, especially during those times that you are especially stressed. It will bring in positive vibes.
- Be a fighter. Make sure you keep a tough stance that will fight off feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Relax. Taking some breaks occasionally will help you have a clearer mind.
- Contemplate. Think about all the things that you have done so that you can come up with a solution.
- Count to 10. It may be an old trick, but it works. It gives you enough time to clear your mind. If you think you haven’t gotten the clarity yet, count from 1 to 10 once again.
These strategies from Andy Core, a motivational keynote speaker, are surely effective in beating off stress!
Learn more about his programs and how you can make stress work for you. Contact us today.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014