Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
Adhering to your daily exercise routine might require an unwavering dedication from your end. But there are a few other things that you should take into consideration in order to follow through with your work out plans.
1. Make your everyday regular activities a bit active.
Try to be more active whilst engaging in everyday normal work. Whether it is office work or home chores, there are always ways to turn your less active tasks into something slightly more active. Like for example at office you can start taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Everyday engagements like office work, more active. At home you can play around with your kids, or simply dance while you are trying to through with your daily errands!
2. Eliminate the usual excuses.
Every day you can easily come up with a million excuses in order to not exercise. You can be too swamped with work, you can be too busy, you might not be have sufficient funds to sign up for a gym membership. No matter what the reasons might be, you can always manage to take out 15 to 30 minutes just to exercise. Don’t let these excuses get in the way of a healthier you.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014