Andy’s programs quickly and significantly improve the attitude and energy behind sales, leadership, customer service, innovation and wellness. And, he does so with a success rate better than 13X the national average. Andy’s programs include topics such as:
Redefining Humanly Possible
Today’s working culture can have you constantly running 90mph, hair on fire. Tomorrow will get faster. But there is good news. You yearn for more balance in your life, which is the solution to your “More.Faster.Better” dilemma. In Andy’s programs you will learn how to improve your work-life balance, productivity, health and your ability to stay motivated.
How to better dodge, withstand and use stress to your advantage
Stress is a healthy living silent killer. Some facts:
- Can cost an organization $7500 per worker, per year (if they make at least $25/hr)
- Likely behind 9 out of 10 visits to primary care physicians
- #1 cause of lower back pain
- Acts as a reinforcement for the top 7 killers of both men and women
- Makes life way harder than it should be
My job is to share what is really behind many of the problems facing your you and organization. Can you beat stress? You bet. Learning to Stress Right will enable you to:
- Take four “must do” steps that turns stress into positive energy
- Maximize your adrenaline, but manage it so you do not “hit the wall”
- Significantly reduce the hormone that makes you want to strangle people
- Plug in a pre-sleep ritual that makes you sleep like a log
- Beat stress eating and other negative thought related patterns
- Keep family and friends happy when you are busy
- Learn new patterns to make healthy choices automatic
Having “the Juice” to Get & Keep More Clients
Sales Professionals will create maximal, sustainable and motivated performance by using proven ideas to improve their daily system. Bottom line, this program creates more capable Sales Professionals who generate more revenue for themselves and for your company.
The benefits of this program – your people will know:
- How to out pace their competitors by maximizing their energy level, attitude and ability to be “on their game” daily – including skills proven by NASA that improve productivity by 47% from 3-5PM.
- How to be in the mental and physical state that rapidly builds trust with prospects and referral Sources.
- The Science of Peaking and how Opportunity + Energy Trumps Time Management seven days a week.
- What a top Sales Professional’s best day looks like and a step-by-step blueprint to plan to adapt that day to their life.
- Why they don’t do what they know they should to grow their business… and how to get on with it.
- How to get off the “I wish I could spend more time with my family” treadmill and make personal regeneration a competitive advantage.
- How to maximize deep sleep so that you can still be “on your game” with limited sleep time.
Your Sales Professionals will be able to:
- Convert more contacts into appointments due to increased energy, motivation and focus.
- Convert more appointments into clients by bringing the best version of themselves to more of those opportunities.
- Enhance customer service because they really can “do more with less.”
- Capitalize on more opportunities by reducing the need to miss work.
The bottom line – after this program your sales professionals will know how to achieve greater professional success, personal significance and do so without burning themselves out in the process.
What it takes to effectively pitch, implement and sustain a successful worksite wellness program
Regardless of what the future holds for healthcare, worksite wellness programs are and will continue to be critical to sustaining healthcare benefits, not to mention profitable companies. The big question is not, “Should I implement a worksite wellness program,” but rather:
- What does it take to effectively and persuasively pitch wellness to your stake holders?
- After you get the yes, how do you set up your program so that you maximize participation and ROI?
- Then, after the honeymoon period is over, what must you do to ensure your program continues to grow versus experiencing a steady decline in participation and the slow, painful death experienced by most worksite wellness programs?
In this “dig in and get your hands dirty” workshop, wellness consultant Andy Core, M.S. will give you doable, tactical answers to those questions, plus insights into his experience with companies like Gillette, Wal-Mart, Unilever, Clorox, Coldwell Banker, the U.S. Army and many others.
Leading Through Stress
How to lead others (and yourself) to excel under stress
Leading Under Stress provides three key ideas and a formula to help you improve productivity, service and morale when you need it most. First, you will gain the research and a template to effectively employ the #1 way to improve employee engagement. Second, you gain a deeper understanding of how people react to the challenges of peak seasons and how you can help them maintain high energy and positivity throughout. Third, you will learn how the research in stress can help you better lead the discussion around change at your organization. Finally, you will leave with a formula to better understand why people often don’t do what they should and could do to improve and four steps to move them in the right direction. By learning to Lead Under Stress you can energize your teams and yourself no matter what gets thrown at you.
- Employ the #1 research proven way to increase employee engagement
- Create a organizational culture that fuels your employees during peak seasons
- Communicate organizational changes in a way that encourages “proactive behavior”
- Lead in a way that motivates people to do what they should and could to grow themselves and your organizations
Custom Designed Keynote Program
For over fifteen years, Andy has been interviewing people, identifying the key themes, the challenges they face each day, and then designing a program to hit the event objectives. The process is pretty simple:
- He has a conference call with the meeting leads
- Interviews 3-5 potential attendees
- Designs the program
- Runs it back by the meeting leads through phone or email
- Makes any necessary updates, and that is it.