Ever wonder if massive change is possible for you personally? Here I challenge the 700 attendees at TN Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting to think about what it really takes to spread healthier choices in their communities and in their lives.
Ideas for Action:
- Capitalize on the power of positive choices, especially the power to choose an optimistic attitude.
- Understand that your body and attitude are capable amazing levels of regeneration, regardless of your age or how badly you have abused them.
- Believe that change is not an intellectual learn, but rather an experiential one. In other words: You won’t really “get it” until you do it. You keep it as long as you do it. You lose it when you stop, but you get it back when you restart.
Questions to Ask:
- Is my attitude toward my ability to make amazing progress in life limiting that progress?
- Should I wait until I am ready or am I already ready, but just need a little momentum?
- Could I become a more persuasive leader at work and with my loved ones if I choose to live a more balanced life?
Andy also wrote the book Change Your Day, Not Your Life, a guide to sustained motivation and more productivity.
See Andy's speaking schedule for an event near you.
Latest posts by andycore (see all)
- The Rise of Swearing in Keynote Presentations - February 11, 2017
- Success Under Stress: Get Refocused On The Big Picture With Three Simple Steps - September 8, 2016
- A Surprising Way to Reduce Stress & Improve Resiliency - June 2, 2016