Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
If you are presently looking for an incentives plan options for your existing wellness program then have a glance at the recommendations below.
- Give your program time to establish. Prior to introducing an incentive stratagem, give your wellness program a good sum of time to establish itself first. Your employees should be passionate about wellness and not just see it as a source of a fiscal incentive. To heighten their interest and devotion survey your employees and fashion the programming around their particular requirements.
- Explain the reason for launching the incentives to your employees. It is vital to clarify program details early and frequently. If employees aren’t aware about how the incentive works or why you’re enforcing them, you risk endangering the integrity of the program.
- Choose incentives for your program shrewdly. You can’t force your employees to get involved, so opt for incentives that are sensible for your business culture. Several employees would perhaps appreciate health insurance, exclusive discounts or a free gym membership, while others might respond better to other benefits such as a company car or accommodation etc. Your wellness partner should recommend you fitting choices that will best suit your employees’ wishes.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014