Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Andy Core believes that in order for you to be able to increase your productivity in the workplace, you will be required to have a good working relationship with the people around you. Among the things you need to do is to leave an unforgettable impression at work. How is that possible? Well, it’s either by doing something great or preposterous. You surely would choose the first option – doing something great.
- Do your work well and exceed what you have been expected to do.
- Deliver results in a timely manner. Avoid not hitting the deadline.
- Have a positive attitude and share your good thoughts to other.
- Maintain a good working relationship with your co-workers.
- Share ideas. Your thoughts should also be heard as you may provide the solutions to a company problem.
- Be loyal.
- Be assertive, but not so much that could lead to arguments.
- Communicate well.
- Increase productivity in the workplace.
These are just some of the attitudes you are required to portray on your workplace. If you think these are not enough, then you might as well try some other “extra” strategies, such as what are provided below.
- Give gifts during special occasions, most importantly during birthdays.
- Treat them out for lunch or dinner in case you have achieved something great.
- Give them little tokens that can be placed on top of their table.
Well, these ideas may require you to spend some money, but it doesn’t mean that you are trying to buy their attention. These are just guidelines on how will you be able to maintain a good working relation and be able to uplift your productivity in the workplace.
Good communication is the keystone to a good working environment. Call today and learn more about Andy Core’s program.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014