Answering how to be healthier and more successful in a Crazy Busy World (Audio CD)
Where can busy professionals find time to live healthy? How do you overcome the 3PM lull? How can I “do more with less” in my life? Andy answers these and many other critical questions in this one hour Destination Success Network Teleconference.
Recorded live and hosted by Jon Schallert (www.jonshallert.com), this “Destination Success” teleseminar event has received an amazing response.
Andy, I wanted to tell you what a hit you were with the listeners. Here are two quotes I’ve already been sent about the value of your interview.
“I thought Andy’s call was tremendous… I took about 6 pages of notes during it…Andy gave me some new angles with which to think about how we set fitness goals, mostly, that when you set outcome-based goals, you fail…Andy is dead-on with his ideas and I can’t wait to read his upcoming book. He’s definitely got a hot topic and a great title! I signed up for his newsletter as well…Thanks for bringing him to the teleconference for us. I got a LOT out of it.”
“I can’t imagine what could be more essential to those of us who have chosen to “go it alone” as entrepreneurs. If any of us goes down, that’s the ballgame. What could be more important to the success of each of our businesses than our own health and fitness?”
President, The Schallert Group, Inc.
P. O. Box 1090
Sorrento, FL 32776
Some of the big questions and keypoints addressed in this fast paced program:
- How can super busy professionals who are working long hours, under stress handling multiple tasks, trying to build a business and some kind of life can find time to live healthy?
- How can you use your health and wellness program as a competitive strategy?
- How to use adrenaline to get things done and manage it so you don’t hit the wall.
- How did you help a 30 year heavy smoker who hated exercise go from sedentary to a super healthy non-smoker who is fit, energized, has finished 10 marathons, an Ironman triathlon, and now can fit into her high school prom dress?
- How to use strategic regenerative time to boost your afternoon productivity.
- How to turn your couch’s 5pm pull into a drive to be physically active.
- Why “working vacation” is an oxymoron and how to get true renewal you’re your vacations.
- How to turn New Year’s resolutions into a lifetime of motivation, and how long it takes for that to happen.
- Why some people crave sugary carbohydrates and others salty carbohydrates.
- How to finally beat the carbo craving cycle.
- Why breakfast is not the most important meal of the day for adults.
- How you can make exercising in the cold weather the best workout you do.
- Why most busy people are on the Sumo wrestler diet and don’t even know it.