Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Expert professional speaker Andy Core knows that he and any other leadership speaker lives the life they want because they designed it that way. Here are the top ways Andy maintains a successful lifestyle design:
- Know thyself. One of the reasons behind Andy’s success is that he knows what he wants and how to get it. This means reaching out to others, volunteering, learning new skills and hobbies, and maintaining it all on a regular basis.
- Have a plan. You’ll almost never find your way to a new city if you don’t Google the directions, figure out what form of transportation you’re going to use, and pack according to the weather. Your lifestyle design is exactly the same. Map out how you want your life to look, learn how to travel to the end product, and adapt yourself to the situation.
- Create a safety net. This isn’t so that you can rest on your laurels and take it easy, but ensuring that you have a backup in place in case anything goes wrong. Life is unpredictable at best and the more potential surprises you prepare for, the better.
- Take it one step at a time. A professional speaker knows that Rome wasn’t built in a day and the same approach is taken with lifestyle design. Start slowly, but go surely.
A professional speaker will always build a solid foundation to enact their vision of how they want their lives to look and what it means to be successful, and Andy is no exception.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014