Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Andy Core, a professional speaker, recommends a number of tips on how to maximize balance between work and physical health. It’s possible to work hard and enjoy life without allowing your health to suffer. No matter how heavy your workload, your health and wellness need to be high on your list of priorities, too.
1. Exercise. Taking time to maintain a healthy physical lifestyle is one of the best ways to ensure that the stresses of work are minimized. If the distance isn’t too far, something as simple as walking or cycling to work is a great start. Another is taking advantage of company gym memberships.
2. Eat well. A balanced diet that’s high in nutrition and low in fast food is another great way to tackle the day. Studies have shown that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables gives you more energy, enabling you to face tough issues with more vigor.
3. Get enough sleep. A professional speaker reminds you that all the exercise and good eating habits will mean little if you don’t get the sleep you need. Your body needs time to rest and recharge, and sleeping 6-9 hours a night is one of the simplest ways of doing it.
It may not be easy to implement these changes, but keep at it and you’ll be sure to notice a huge improvement in how you look, think, act and feel. A professional speaker states that a support network works wonders for sticking with a change, so reach out to your friends, family and coworkers for that extra bit of help when you’re feeling frustrated.
For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014