Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
A professional speaker has a list of their favorite foods when it comes to good health and wellness, and expert speaker Andy Core shares a few items off his lists that make him feel good at the office.
- Broccoli. This vegetable is loaded with iron and an excellent source of vegetable for your daily intake.
- Fish. While any type of fish is technically good for you, some, like salmon, are better for you than others because of increased protein and healthy oils.
- Multigrain bread. Making sure you don’t overload on carbs each day, multigrain bread is the best bread you can eat to ensure you’re getting your daily recommended source of grains and fiber.
- Bananas. As well as being a good source of potassium, a professional speaker favors this fruit because it can be eaten in a variety of ways: on its own, with peanut butter, as a bread, or pureed into a juice.
- Carrots. This orange vegetable, as well as being good for your eyes, is easy to prepare and store. Unlike bananas, carrots won’t bruise or get mushy in your briefcase.
Any professional speaker like Andy Core, all have lists of their favorite foods that make them feel like their health and wellness is up to par. What are yours?
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014