Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
A professional speaker states that there are plenty of reasons why corporate wellness programs fail: people aren’t interested, the wrong program was implemented or rampant laziness. But there are even more reasons – and benefits – to a successful corporate wellness program and professional speaker Andy Core has the inside scoop on what makes it happen.
- They have a good team. Employees and managers regularly communicate well with each other, not letting the small problems turn into big ones.
- People believe in the product. A professional speaker states that a company will never have a corporate wellness program that works if no one thinks that they can get good results out of it.
- It’s available. On-site gyms are of little use if half of your staff ends work after it closes. Keep the hours of operation longer so that more people can visit.
- The plan is open to change. What corporate wellness meant in your father’s day is not at all the same plan as today. Recognize new trends, why they’re beneficial, and don’t be afraid to work them in.
With a little practice, professional speaker Andy Core states that you can be as successful as others can when it comes to implementing corporate wellness at your workplace. Keep the bigger picture in mind and don’t get discouraged when things seem to go wrong.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014