Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Ever wonder why you, a professional speaker, can’t seem to maintain any semblance of a good balance between work and life? Expert keynote speaker Andy Core tells you exactly where you’re going wrong and how to stop.
1. Eating poorly. Repeat after me, “Energy drinks are not my friend.” While they may provide a boost of up to five hours, they have lousy nutritional content – if any – and cause you to crash after the high’s worn off. You’re better off trading those cans in for better sources of energy, like a diet high in fiber and protein.
2. Burning the candle at both ends. Humans need sleep; it’s a fact of life; there’s just no getting around the 7-9 hours of sleep we need. Professional speaker Andy Core says to schedule in a night of good shut-eye and watch how fast your energy levels bounce back.
3. Putting off exercise for another time. Guess what? There’s never going to be “another time.” That time is now: get moving, no matter in what way, shape or form. You don’t have to climb Mount Everest or finish an Ironman Triathlon, but you do need to do something active.
Every truly successful professional speaker like Andy Core knows you need to incorporate at least these three tips into your routine to be the best you can be.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014