Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Figuring out how to balance your work and home life is one thing, maintaining it is quite another. Professional speaker Andy Core talks about why having a buddy system in place makes you more likely to achieve work life balance.
These are the people who care about you and love you, but also know you enough to support and instruct with honesty. In other words, these are the people who will motivate you to be better.
- Friends Keep you Focused. Friends will give you that extra boost you need when you’re close to blurring the lines. Being accountable to others increases the chances that you’ll stay on track with your plans for your own work-life balance.
- Friends are Everywhere: That business adage of never putting all your eggs into one basket applies to buddies as well. A professional speaker knows that having workout buddies is just as important as having buddies at work. Friends can be segmented by environment. All your buddies don’t have to be your best friends. Live life by making friends everywhere you go and you’ll always enjoy where you are.
- Friends Keep you Fun. People with active social and work lives tend to feel more enriched about life in general. In turn, feeling good about life means you’ll probably be more productive at both work and home.
Therefore, it’s so important to prioritize your relationships to make you a better person. In my life, there are five people I talk to every week. I intentionally seek their company out because I know that they are part of my support system. Sometimes this takes work, but it’s always worth it.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014