Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Do you want to increase productivity in the workplace instantly? Dust off your bicycle and get riding! Professional speaker Andy Core says that cycling to work instead of driving, is one of the best ways of accomplishing this.
- Physical benefits: These are obvious. Cycling increases blood flow throughout the body, including that to the brain. Moreover, since brains are the core of our being, getting extra oxygen up there has an immediate impact on performance. Just make sure to work your way into cycling so you won’t cause yourself injuries.
- Mental benefits: Once you park your bike at work, you’ll be on such a high from the ride that you’ll be ready to face the workday with extra energy and increase your productivity in the workplace.
- Psychological benefits: These might take a little longer to accumulate, but the knowledge that you’re doing something not many others are doing will build on itself, adding a lot of confidence and self-esteem.
Along with building muscle tone, increasing stamina, reducing stress, and improving co-ordination, professional speakers like Andy Core can’t say enough good things about cycling to work instead of driving. Leave the car or bus pass at home, tune up your bicycle, and notice just how quickly a little bit of physical exercise dramatically improves productivity in the workplace.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014