Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance
A motivational keynote speaker will tell you that the success of any company is defined by the performance of its workforce. This in turn is dependent on many factors including ability and motivation. Increasing the performance of your team by enhancing motivation is far more effective and achievable than by tackling other aspects such as ability.
The idea of motivation in the workplace is something that has been researched intensely and many studies give insights into the things that motivate employees at work.
However, what happens when your work force is unmotivated? Productivity plummets, decreasing motivation, further resulting in a rapid downward spiral. Clearly, motivation is vital.
What can you do to maximize motivation and inspire employees?
- Offer a competitive salary
- Value your employees’ physical and financial safety
- Take care of an individual’s wellbeing
- Promote a healthy work-life balance
- Provide a feeling of belonging
- Encourage the self-actualization of employees
A motivational keynote speaker emphasizes that self-actualization is one of the most important aims. Empowering an individual to the point that they strive to achieve as highly as possible will maximize not only the performance of the employee, but also the team as a whole. This can be achieved by encouraging increased self-esteem and self-respect, in addition to respect for others. A motivational keynote speaker can help to enhance this feeling of mutual respect by inspiring individuals and instigating change in the workplace.
For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014