Need an expert who is research based, but not excruciatingly boring?
Andy Core is a credentialed, often hilarious, subject matter expert on:
- Work-life balance
- Staying motivated in a complex world
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- Stress and peak performance in the workplace
Give a call (800.605.8480) or shoot a line (firstname.lastname@example.org), we are fast responders!
Andy maintains great relationships with many publications. The following magazines and trade journals have published feature articles by Andy:
- Professional Performance (12 times)
- Corporate Meetings & Incentives
- Home Business
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals Advantage (twice)
- Insight: The Journal of the American Society of Ophthalmic Nurses (twice)
- Triathlete (twice)
- Club Life
- Exhibit City News (twice)
Andy has been quoted in the following magazines:
- Heart Healthy Living
- Eye World
- Andy Core is an experienced on-camera expert with well over 110 live, regional television appearances, and he has produced at least 55 taped television segments and interviews.
- Cohost of the PBS affiliate (AETN) television show Fighting Fat. Andy started as a featured expert on the show, but due to the response to his energy and ideas he was hired to join the show as cohost. He performed live interviews with medical and political experts and produced a pre-taped segment each month. The show ran for three and a half years and was financially supported by the Blue Shield/Blue Cross Foundation.