Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Professional speaker Andy Core says that if you’ve ever seen Charlie Chaplin’s movie Modern Times, you know just how much the workplace has changed since then. Gone are the days when people were expected to show up, clock in, and work like robots. Today, a good professional speaker like Andy Core knows that it’s vital to assimilate health and wellness as a way of life instead of merely being an after-hours option.
- Stress can build up quickly in the workplace and every leadership speaker should aim to reduce stress as quickly as possible. Providing access to a registered massage therapist or giving employees vouchers to registered massage spas are an excellent way of physically and immediately lowering stress-related symptoms.
- Massages are also an effective method of diminishing personal health care costs, as registered massage therapists are adept at spotting injuries and recommending treatment options.
- Human touch is highly underrated as a way of eliminating anxiety, headaches and soft-tissue injuries.
- While not intended to replace help from medical professionals, massages can act as a good supplement to other medical services.
- Different types of massages have different effects. For example, a Swedish massage is used to relax and energize, while deep massages are used to help treat muscles damaged from injuries.
Many people love massages and making them part of the workplace is a fun and easy way to improve workplace health and wellness. Professional speaker Andy Core suggests that you make a few available each week and the lower stress levels will be notable.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014