Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
No matter how you control your body language, the words that come out of your mouth, or your facial expression, your eyes have no capabilities of hiding your real feelings and intentions. Andy Core, one of the reputable leadership speakers, guides you towards hitting the job you love by being aware of how your eyes speak.
Your eyes can tell what you really feel. If you notice, when you are in an interview, the person you are speaking with, let’s say a human resources officer, maintain eye contact, as he likes to see what you are really thinking and feeling. Here are some of the eye expressions you shouldn’t miss:
- Smiling Eyes. When you are pleased with what is happening, your eyes show how happy you are during the interview.
- Shy Eyes. When you are nervous, maintaining eye contact will be difficult. It may also be indications that you are shy with whom you are you are speaking.
- Friendly Eyes. Being comfortable with the person you are speaking with may denote friendly eyes. You may also be able to maintain the emotion if you are confident with yourself and your capabilities.
- Blinking Eyes. A leadership speaker reminds you that when you are nervous or troubled, your eyes tend to blink more. It is often seen with liars. Therefore, when you blink often, your interviewer may have a perception that you are lying.
- Calculating Eyes. When you are trying to process information, you tend to look side to side or look down. Because when you are trying to figure out something, maintaining eye contact is a hard thing to do.
Learn more of Andy Core, one of the most trusted leadership speakers, and be able to find the right program to your success.
To learn more about Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014