Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Before you dismiss psychology and mental health as quackery, take time to read this article that says mental health is just as important as physical health. Moreover, with leadership speakers now more than ever implementing some form of corporate wellness program at their workplaces, Andy Core gives three reasons why your office should have a psychologist on hand.
- Your brain is just as important as your body. It’s one thing to exercise and maintain good physical fitness, but what tells the body when, where and how to move? Don’t forget to neglect your brain when it comes to corporate wellness.
- Talking to a mental health care professional can help fend off problems that are more serious. As heavy as your workload may be right now, successful leadership speakers know that it’s infinitely easier to handle when you’re not also balancing subprime mental health.
- It can save costs long-term. As much money as a psychologist will set you back now, it would be nothing compared to the amount of man hours lost to your employees taking days or even weeks of sick-time off. Hiring a psychologist is a smart buy when it comes to prevention.
Leadership speakers, don’t make the mistake that your peers do in not recognizing the importance of strong mental health when it comes to planning corporate wellness.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014