Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance
Leadership speakers often start self-improvement programs by emphasizing the need to set goals. Goals help give direction to one’s life and where they are going. Andy Core gives the following benefits of goal setting as some of the main reasons why any leadership speaker will emphasize them.
Benefits of Setting Goals
- Your actions as an individual are more defined and narrowed down. This allows you to put into action the process of turning your vision into your immediate reality.
- There is a motivational level that is maintained by the goals you set as they give you the driving force you need to keep going.
- Reviewing these goals regularly is keeping the vision in front of you. This allows you to determine if you are on track at any given point.
- When you set goals you tend to achieve more than what you would generally achieve if you didn’t set goals and review them on a regular basis.
There are only two options available for those that have a desire to achieve something in life; either you stick to wishful thinking and day dreaming or go ahead and take relative action. Goal setting allows you to get clear steps on what you have to do at every step.
Leadership speakers all over the world agree that goal setting is one essential ingredient to achieving anything in life.
For more information on Andy’s programs contact us and get inspired.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014