Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Being leadership speakers takes up a lot of time, but one thing they all make time for is eating well. Expert Andy Core discusses why it’s so important to eat well when it comes to your well being.
- The right foods give you the right energy. Eat pizza for breakfast everyday for a month and see how fast you feel sluggish every day. Replace that pie with more nutrition and watch your energy levels zoom.
- It’s less expensive to pack a lunch. If you spend $10 on lunch everyday for a month, that’s a year’s gym membership right there. Do it everyday for a year and it becomes a vacation.
- Cut back on the alcohol. There’s nothing wrong with a glass of wine here and there, but leadership speakers know waking up hung over more often than not can start to get in the way of your long-term well being.
- Exercise regularly. You don’t have to buy the fanciest equipment or dedicate yourself to a marathon a week, but getting yourself moving a little bit each day will go miles in terms of how you feel.
It doesn’t take a huge amount to increase your wellbeing, and leadership speakers will tell you that it’s something they always make time for.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014