Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Everyone knows that sleeping well is key to feeling and living well, but do you know what happens if you don’t get a good night’s rest? Keynote speaker Andy Core talks about a few things that can happen if you short-change yourself during the night.
- Accidents can happen. Feeling drowsy all the time can lead to micro naps; short amounts of sleep that come on with little to no warning. If you experience this while driving, the effects can be catastrophic.
- It decreases your intellect. A keynote speaker needs to be as sharp as possible at work, and not getting enough sleep impairs your reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Your sex drive diminishes. The last thing you’ll want to face is not being able to rise to the occasion because you burned the candle at both ends too many times.
- Health problems occur. A lack of sleep can put you at risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and a whole host of other problems that can be easily avoided.
- You’ll look older before your time. Do you want to avoid bags under your eyes that age you twenty years? Looking good is a young man’s game and people are more likely to take seriously a person who looks healthy and robust than one who looks like they’re tired and worn out.
To be a successful keynote speaker, you need to start fluffing up your pillow before you start to loose your edge over the competition.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014