Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Every keynote speaker who’s at the top of his or her game knows just how important a good night’s sleep is. Andy Core lists some of the top reasons why your poor sleep habits may be preventing you from climbing up the corporate ladder.
- Getting proper shut-eye for 7-9 hours a night leaves you feeling refreshed and energized the next day and better able to tackle work projects with utmost skill and attention.
- Sleeping well and long enough on a regular basis can help stave off health problems. The healthier you are, the less likely you are to take valuable time off work and not be there for important projects.
- Your brain plays through the day’s events when you’re asleep. Depriving it of this review time means that you’re less able to deal with your surroundings the next day and make less use of your intellect. A keynote speaker knows that the corner office doesn’t go to someone who can’t consistently think quickly on the spot.
- The less you sleep, the more likely you are to put on weight that can lead to obesity. Unless you’re Warren Buffett or Bill Gates, how you look – unfortunately – has a lot to do with where you work.
A professional keynote speaker like Andy Core knows that with only a couple of small changes, changing your sleeping habits can lead to better performance at the office and an increased chance of promotions.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014