Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
At first glance, it may not seem like having good well being has anything to do with what goes on at the office. However, keynote speakers know that if you dig a little deeper, you’ll find out just tied the two are to each other. Expert speaker Andy Core reveals why.
- Not eating well can put you at increased risk for being sick more often. Using up your sick days, unfortunately, means that you’ll tend to get passed by for more responsibility and promotions; showing up sick at the office won’t garner you much respect either. Prevention is vital here.
- Skipping sleep makes you physically look like you don’t have a good handle on life. Examine your life and seeing where that extra hour or two of sleep is being used elsewhere. Do you spend a lot of time in traffic? Are you disorganized in the morning? Make a plan to streamline your life and put those hours to getting adequate rest.
- A lack of exercise decreases your energy level and makes you less capable of handling a heavy workload. If that corner office comes down to you and someone who’s always bursting with energy and on top of tasks, who do you think it’ll go to?
Keynote speakers advise that you don’t let the opportunities that should be yours slip out of your hands because you’re not taking good care of yourself.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014