Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Every keynote speaker understands that the key to success lies in perfectly meshing individual personalities to maximize performance. Expert speaker Andy Core lists three ways to bring different people together and design a successful corporate wellness program.
- Learn about your team’s personalities. Take the time to get to know their strengths, their weaknesses and their preferences. You’ll never be able to implement one corporate wellness program that’s suited to everybody, but if you take the time, you’ll be able to work out something that fits most people.
- Allow for flexibility. Along with corporate wellness that appeals to the majority, recognize that some people will feel excluded and try to implement an aspect of corporate wellness that they prefer.
- Ask for input. You may have an idea of what you think corporate wellness entails, but as any keynote speaker will tell you, you’re not the only one taking part in this. That doesn’t mean that your employees necessarily get a free-for-all in designing corporate wellness, but that their input should be valued, too. After all, they’re the ones for whom the program is designed for and who will be taking part in it.
Every keynote speaker know that following Andy’s three simple steps when it comes to corporate wellness can provide good results and you’ll see how quickly you’re met with success.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014