Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
The question of a healthy diet or exercise being more beneficial to leading a life of health and wellness is a tricky one, but a professional speaker like Andy Core gives a slight edge to a nutritious diet. Why?
1. All the exercise in the world won’t mean a thing if you don’t give your body the fuel it needs. There’s a good reason why Corvette and Ferrari drivers use only the best gas in their cars, no matter where they take their cars for a spin. What goes inside matters.
2. It’s easier to drop calories by eating right than by burning them. A McDonalds Big Mac™ contains 704 calories. Burning off those calories means taking a 9.5-mile walk.
3. It’s less expensive and time-consuming to just eat well. A keynote speaker recognizes that the time it takes to pack a healthy lunch pales in comparison to picking out - and paying for - workout clothes, getting motivated to move, and keeping it up. Moreover, the more often you bring healthy food with you to work, the more likely it is that you’ll find company in your habits.
A professional speaker like Andy stresses that it’s important to incorporate both healthy eating and exercise into your life as a way of maintaining health and wellness. However, if you can only do one or the other, eating right might be a better place for you to start.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014