Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Keynote speakers understand that couples get into relationship issues from time to time – even those that are labeled as “perfect” by many. A relationship issue may indicate a break-up, which is why it must be worked on to ensure that the affection and love between two individuals is not be thrown inside a bin.
If you want to maintain a healthy relationship, without seeing it fall apart, then here are some tips from Andy Core, your trusted keynote speaker:
- Always be positive. Positivity invites good vibes. Being surrounded by anything good will clear your mind and help you in coming up with better decisions.
- Do not conclude. Make sure you have all the essential proof before you come up with a conclusion. You should also speak with your partner before you become clouded with negative thoughts and painful accusations.
- Recognize love and affection. You have to think about how much you love your partner so that you can weigh things well. But just a safety precaution, do not let love envelope you so much that you will no longer be able to see the faults.
- Look for sound solutions. Solutions must benefit you and your partner. Do not settle for something you haven’t thought about for a long time, as these will not leave you with satisfying results.
Understand Andy’s guidance towards your betterment.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014