Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
Being constrained by time is undoubtedly a hard place to be, especially if there are several tasks placed on your shoulders. Finding yourself in such a situation may cause anxiety and depression, especially if each task demands adequate attention from you. If you want to work on these duties without being too pressured, you have to understand what you are designated to do in order for you to be able to provide the quality they are seeking for.
- Master your work. Do not accept tasks you are not skilled at. Studying how to accomplish these tasks take a lot of time, thus, leading you to not meeting your deadline at all.
- Evaluate what needs to be accomplished. You have to understand all the points your boss needs you to do so that you will be able to meet, or even surpass, his expectations.
- Be positive. Okay, here comes the deadline! Do not cram; do not fret! Make sure you are not clouded with negative thoughts, as these will not lead you to finishing what you are obliged to do. Breathe in and breathe out. Things will be fine if you maintain your focus towards your work.
With the steps your reliable keynote speaker has provided, we hope you will be able to deliver what you are expected to do without being stressed because of the pressure your job has placed on you.
Check out Andy Core’s fun-filled workshops and seminars
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014