Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
A keynote speaker will tell you that being productive is a responsibility that has been bestowed on you by the profession you have chosen and your employer. Unfortunately, some employees have a hard time keeping up with the things they are obliged to do and need some extra motivation. Here are some tips on how to keep the promise of commitment without finding yourself in a pit of fire.
- Manage your time. Make sure you do not wait until the last hours to start and finish an assignment. As the say goes, “Haste makes waste.”
- Do not commit to something you can never accomplish. Being a professional, you have to keep your word. When you say you are capable of doing a job, make sure you have all the necessary skills and time to provide positive results.
- Quality over quantity. Be certain that the quality of your work is more important compared to the quantity of work you produce. Aim for both, but if your work is bad, it won’t make any difference if it’s done quickly.
Have these tips from renowned keynote speakers etched on your heart and soul and you will surely be blessed with positive feedback and noteworthy results. Being a professional requires you to do things in professional manner.
For more information on Andy’s programs.
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014