Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Behind every beautiful building is a skilled and knowledgeable architect. Lifestyle design is no different, and keynote speaker Andy Core tells how to design the metaphorical house of your dreams.
- Plan: Take a survey of your life first. What areas need fixing? Which ones are already in good form? Identify the aspects of your life that are in need of design.
- Sketch: Next, you have to make a preliminary drawing of what you want your life to look like, not just how it is right now.
- Gather materials: After the first two steps, you have to figure out what it will take you to make your house happen. Is it a new job? Brushing up on your skills and qualifications? Networking?
- Hire people: Get the right people in your life to make your vision happen. This can mean anything from support from your family to shifting workloads at the office.
- Start building. Now that the design’s in place and you’re surrounded by the right people and the right tools, you need to start building. Keynote speakers know how to help you put those tools to work and start creating the life you want for yourself.
Designing the lifestyle you want can seem insurmountable at first, but every successful keynote speaker has had to face challenges at one time or another. Just remember to break it down into small steps and you’ll be on your way to a great lifestyle design.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014