Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being, and Peak Human Performance.
In order to have good productivity in the workplace, you need to hire the best employees. They need to be people who will push the company forward. There are several things you can do to hire the best.
Always be on the prowl for new people with creative ideas and new skills. You will never know when you will need them. There can suddenly be an opening for a new position in the company, so it’s good to have people on the shortlist. When you are searching for people, be specific on the job description as to what sort of a person you want to recruit. This way, candidates are clear about what is expected of them and have a better idea about their goal in the productivity in the workplace.
The More You Interview the Better
Don’t just recruit the first person you like. Make sure you interview quite a number of people so you have a wide range from which to choose. When interviewing, it’s best to ask questions that reveal the following characteristics:
- Whether they have a positive attitude
- If they can work in a team
- Whether they have self motivation
- Whether they have a good outlook about themselves
- If they have a good track record
With these few steps on hiring the best employees, you can definitely enhance productivity in the workplace.
For more information about Andy’s work-life balance programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014