Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
When it comes time to sitting down for an interview, a professional speaker will tell us that those who practice good well being are likelier to perform well than those who don’t. Expert speaker Andy Core says there is a multitude of reasons for this.
- Sleeping well makes your mind more energized and able to deal with tough questions.
- A healthy diet makes your skin look better, giving the impression that you’re someone who takes care of themselves and will put that same effort into work.
- Regular exercise gives you a boost of energy. It also gives you confidence because if you’re able to tackle that tough hill on your bike, what’s an interview?
- The dedication you put into your well being also applies to how you approach interviews. If you take the time to plan a week’s worth of balanced meals, you’re likelier to put the same planning into that interview.
- It gives you perspective. A professional speaker who takes care of their bodies knows that healthy living is far more important than a blown interview or two.
Although it may not seem like there’s a link between your well being and interview performance, a professional speaker knows otherwise. Start practicing better well being and see how fast your interviews get better.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014