Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Playing games doesn’t always have to be associated with negativity, and a professional speaker like Andy Core knows that they’re an easy way to implement corporate wellness at the workplace.
- Twister is a great way of loosening up limbs and becoming more flexible. In turn, this can help reduce muscle and tissue injury, but be sure to work your way up to it. You want to show off your willingness to participate and be part of the team, but you want to do that in the workplace, not from the sidelines in crutches.
- Tag is another way of sneaking in a cardio workout under the guise of fun. With so many variations on the classic game, all you need is sneakers, a t-shirt and a minimum of three people.
- Laser tag is a variation on an old idea, but better: you combine a workout with your competitive instincts as you hunt down members from another team with a ray of red light.
- Beach volleyball. The sand is a soft place to land when you’re diving to make that spectacular bump, and beaches are a great place to enjoy a post-game picnic.
With a little bit of creativity, a professional speaker assures you that corporate wellness has a firm place at the office.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014