Why Andy for a Women’s Conference?
After this program, event planners have said,
I was taken off guard by the numbers of women who reported dramatic improvements in their health, attitudes and motivation to improve.
Additionally, Andy’s programs for women’s audiences have repeatedly produced:
- Record setting attendance
- Record setting attendee evaluations
- Increased sponsorship
- Increased repeat attendees
Who Says So?
- “Thank you for a phenomenal presentation at our Women’s Executive Leadership Summit! I am extremely pleased that you provided the audience with a real-life plan they could immediately implement to improve their health and productivity.”
Tiffani Horman, Director Of Marketing, Wisconsin School Of Business
- “I was taken off guard by the number of people that came up to you afterward with stories of putting your ideas into action. Many of our team members reported dramatic improvements in their health, attitude, and their motivation to improve, both at work and home.”
Karen Crawford, Nutrition Education Coordinator, Gwinnett Co. Public Schools
- “When I saw you at the SGMP National Convention, I knew you could bring some great energy to our Columbia Chamber of Commerce’s Women’s Network. But even I was surprised when your program became our first sold out luncheon. I’m not sure if it was the radio interview you did for us the morning of the event or the work-life balance focus, but your program had 38% greater attendance than our average luncheon, which was also 31% higher than our previous attendance record!”
Carrie Spicer, Program Chair For Columbia Chamber Of Commerce’s Women’s Network
- “We were able to raise the bar on an already successful event and your Keynote was a large part of that success. For me, as speaker selection mentor for this event, your program was of value because it gave our audience simple and convincing actionable steps to increase both energy and effectiveness at work.”
Brian Carson, Speaker Selection Mentor, Intel WIN Conference (Leadership Event)
- “Our investment in this program was a wonderful success in large part to sponsoring you as the Keynote speaker. You brought over 2000 women to their feet all in the name of achieving a
healthier, more balanced and connected life.”
Terry Fox, Director Of Marketing/Public Relations, Washington Regional
- “We cannot say “thank you” enough for your last minute Keynote at our ‘Speaking of Women’s Health’ event. With only a few hours to prepare, you received the first standing ovation in the eight year history of the event!”
Karen Kapella, Event Director, Speaking Of Women’s Health NWA
- Speaking of Women’s Health Events****** ((National Conference, Indianapolis, Northwest Arkansas**, Chicago/Merriville)
- Go Red For Women***
- Ladies Night Out, Sponsored by Washington Regional (2500 women)
- Wisconsin School of Business Women’s Executive Leadership Summit
- Intel’s WIN Women’s Leadership Conference**
- GE Healthcare’s Women’s Forum
- Columbia Women’s Network
- Ernst & Young Working Parents Network***
- Scotland Memorial Hospital Women’s Health Event
- More available upon request…
Well That’s Good, but What’s He Like On Stage?
Video 2: A HUGE problem for both women and men- stress/cortisol/crankiness
Video 3: An empowering story of how one woman used these ideas to radically change her life
Want to see more? Enjoy a lot more videos on Andy’s YouTube video channel:
Why Andy Core, M.S.?
When Andy Core comes to your organization, you get a credentialed, experienced expert who also happens to be hilarious. He has a masters degree in human performance and has researched gender differences and stress, behavior change and what it takes to lead a more balanced life in turbulent times. Andy specializes in motivating and equipping women to become more focused, productive and healthy. He
is a high-energy, humorous individual who tackles serious topics and gets results. Full Bio…
What Kinds of Programs Does Andy Offer?
Whether its fueling leadership, motivating healthy behavior or just getting your group excited about the future, Andy will work with you to provide a powerful, customized program fit to your conference objectives.
As an example of what he can put together for you, here is a popular topic:
Life Balance : A Healthier You
Women today are constantly running 90mph, hair on fire. Tomorrow, well, you know it’s going to get faster. The good news, is that what you yearn for – more balance in your life – is actually the solution to your more with less dilemma. In this program, you will learn how to better fit work-life balance, health, connection and sustained motivation into your daily life.
How Much Does Andy Cost?
Many options exist for partnering with Andy, including having a national Keynote speaker at your event for a surprisingly reasonable investment.
Each program includes:
- A presentation/training from 8 minutes to 6 hours, depending on your needs
- Program learning guide for all participants
- All attendees get unlimited eCoaching from Andy via his 800 number and email
- Follow-up 30 day group teleconference or webinar to ensure implementation
Bottom line, your investment for the above is between $3000-$7500, depending on the number of events, location, length and number of presentations, …
We would love to talk with you about how Andy can help you
accomplish your meeting’s theme/objectives. Feel free to contact
Andy’s Manager Nanci.
(800) 605.8480 toll free
Common mistakes: Motivating people to want to do something they already want to do. Have ever been explaining something to someone and they got it much faster than you expected? But, you kept explaining anyway because you had prepared a longer explaination and you needed to make it worth your while?
Fitness speakers, corporate wellness programs, even physiciains, psychjologists… will all try to convince you to live healthier.
It is not the lack of want that is holding people back. It is lack of quality direction, support and systems.
It’s not what, but how. Your people most likely know they “should” live healthier. They don’t want to, or feel they cannot do it consistantly, or would just like a little more direction based on their life.
MOtivaTION -What makes people love living healthy
This program is for anyone who has struggled with maintaining their motivation to eat healthy, exercise, save money or a multitude of other personal goals. This program will help you:
- Understand why your motivation to improve can be so strong one day and disappear the next
- Better recognize, understand and overcome what makes you ask yourself, “Why don’t I do what I know I should?”
- Tap into the part of the brain that will make you love eating healthier and exercising
- Quit relying on willpower and discipline, and develop new patterns that make healthy choices an automatic part of your day
- Learn the key daily actions and thoughts that feed sustained motivation
Seriously? – A realist’s guide to living healthy and losing weight
There are a lot of unrealistic expectations and myths in the health & wellness world.
- “To lose weight, you only need to move more and eat less.” Reeheeheelly.
- “Eating five fruits and veggies a day is not that hard to do.” Seriously??
- “You need to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day.” Better set up your desk in the bathroom.
- “You need to exercise for 90 minutes a day to lose weight.” That is a joke, right?
In this quick and clean program, Andy gives you the real deal on what the research says and what actually works in an often crazy busy life. He will also give you the exact program he used with organizations around the world to help the average participant lose, literally, a basketball sized chunk of fat in less than 12 weeks, and report substantial increases in energy, overall health and the motivation to continue. You, seriously, won’t find a more efficient, easier to do program anywhere.
Stress Right – How to shuck off stress and maximize your energy
If you’re strapped for time, low on energy or have been stressed enough to think smacking someone is a viable communication strategy, then this program is designed for you. The reality is that most of us simply don’t have “the juice” to do deal with everything that is thrown at us each day. This represents an amazing opportunity, because the field of human performance has given us simple, gender specific ideas on how we can better manage, dodge and utilize the stress that is under the surface and right in our face. This program will show you:
- To take four “must do” steps that turn stress into positive energy
- How to get off the “I wish I could spend more time with my family” treadmill and make regeneration a motivating part of your life
- To maximize your adrenaline but manage it so you do not “hit the wall”
- How to maximize deep sleep so you’re still great with limited sleep
- How to outpace life’s demands by using the one skill NASA used to increase productivity by 47% from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.