Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance.
If you happen to be one of those individuals who are looking for ways to overcome certain exercise barriers, then have a glance at the recommendations below.
1. Tight on money: Exercise doesn’t require you to be loaded with heaps of money. You can take up many forms of exercise that won’t be costly. In fact, one of the best forms of exercise is brisk walking, which also happens to be free.
2. Low on motivation: To fix this situation try finding partner to train with. You could work out with an office colleague, a family member or a friend.If you happen to be one of those individuals who are looking for ways to overcome certain exercise barriers, then have a glance at the recommendations below.
3. Can’t afford a personal trainer: Look to invest in exercise DVDs and books so that you are able to exercise on your own, without the need of a personal trainer. Moreover, this will also allow you to exercise whenever you have the time for it.
4. Lack of energy: During the initial days of exercise you might feel low on energy, but within a couple of weeks you won’t have to deal with this problem. Exercising on a regular basis will help to raise your energy levels and you’ll be able to perform your daily duties at a better pace and more efficaciously.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014