Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
You own your company, oh yes! You have reached your goal and now are a part of the members of the industry you are in. But, being successful requires that you to be a good boss, so that you will have a smooth relationship with your employees. One way you can create a happy environment is to have a workplace wellness program that they can take advantage of.
- Ensure a proper salary. You have to be certain that you are paying their efforts well. They are the ones who help you in keeping your success so you have to give them the salary they deserve.
- Compensate. Bonuses won’t harm you, especially if you are earning a lot. Why not share the profit you are gaining since their efforts and knowledge is your main capital.
- Right Treatment. Though they are employees, you need to treat them well. Make sure you do not make them feel less than what they deserve. Even if you are the boss, you have to guarantee them that they are valued.
Executing a workplace wellness program will drive your employees to do better on what they are obliged to do. With that, your business will benefit.
For more information on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014