Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing, and Peak Human Performance
Being an efficient employee doesn’t always stand for one being able to complete day to day errands, but rather an efficient worker is one who is able to utilize every minute of every day to produce quality work whilst managing to accomplish the most crucial of tasks. In order to be competent at work consider adhering to methodical ways that entail few of the following steps.
1. Focus on the task at hand.
Instead of squandering your time at work, simply focus on the task at hand. By concentrating solely on your work you will be able to get more work done in less time.
2. Plan your day at work beforehand
If you are looking to boost your productivity, work out a clear plan of attack and perhaps jot it down on paper. Organizing and planning your day ahead will save you loads of time once you commence working.
3. Formulate a group for similar task
Aim to group tasks of the same nature together, and try working on the at the same time. For instance get done with all the emails you need to send out, at once and then move on to the next task. This technique will also help you to develop your overall speed.
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014