Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Wellbeing and Peak Human Performance.
What is happiness for you? The concept of happiness is in fact a very wide thing. For some people total bliss is to stay with family and enjoy each and every moment they can with their loved ones. For others the best moment in life is to spend some time at home, alone and relaxing. This concept differs from person to person, however each and every individual has their own. But the question is; how could one reach happiness?
Some people spend years looking for the real meaning of happiness, but does it actually have a meaning? There are several ways to improve life quality. Some of these ways are:
- Avoid complaining about certain situations, such as long lines or traffic, instead listen to music or even read a book. You will feel much better!
- Try not to say bad words; they will only give you bad vibes.
Be nice to everyone! Remember treat people the way you would like to be treated.
These were only a few tips. There are several others to help you feel much more relaxed and happy in your life. Simple acts change everything. Start today!
To learn more on Andy’s programs
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014