Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
Are you planning to implement a corporate wellness program in your company? Great! Unfortunately there is a good chance that this program will go nowhere if you don’t follow the tips below:
- Make sure your employees have access to a gym. This means either ensuring there’s a gym on the premises or giving your employees gym memberships. If the facility is free, chances are much higher that your employees will take advantage of it.
- Communicate your plan and intent clearly to your team leaders and employees. If nobody has a good idea of what you’re after, chances are they won’t be following through.
- Lead by example. It’s easy to get kids to do as you say instead of do as you do, but adults won’t fall for that trick. If they don’t see you being serious about corporate wellness, they probably won’t either.
- Be open to suggestions. You may have thought up the idea, but you’re also not the only one who’ll be using it. If the vast majority of your employees don’t like it, convention speakers say it’ll be almost impossible to get them on board.
- Free up their schedule. Give them enough time to exercise. If you value your time off and allow your employees to do the same, it will be easier to find the time to improve their fitness. This, in turn, will improve your productivity.
By following these simple tips, convention speakers like Andy Core say you’ll be well on your way to implementing a successful and efficient form of workplace wellness in no time.
For more information on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014