Andy Core is an expert in Work-Life Balance, Well Being and Peak Human Performance.
The term “lifestyle design” brings to mind a plan that requires more time, energy and dedication than most of us have, but expert convention speakers like Andy Core say that this isn’t necessarily the case. Read on to find out why.
- It’s smart use of your money that’ll get you ahead. Is having a beachfront house your biggest retirement desire? You can do it, but it’ll mean cutting out extraneous expenses like daily coffees, restaurant lunches and gym memberships. Keep enjoying the things that make you happy, but get them from a different source.
- Patience is vital. Things won’t happen all at once, but as the result of you chipping away at it slowly. Convention speakers advise keeping the big picture in mind and not getting discouraged when it doesn’t seem you’re making any progress.
- Surround yourself with the right people. If you’re constantly spending time with people who don’t share the same goals, aims and aspirations as you, eventually you’ll come to share their views, too. Lifestyle design is a way of life, not a billboard slogan.
By learning about these lifestyle design tips and putting them into action in your everyday life, convention speakers say that being armed with this knowledge will help bring you one step closer to your ultimate goal.
To learn more on Andy’s programs,
Latest posts by Andy Core (see all)
- Achieving Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness - February 28, 2014
- How to: Fight Food Cravings without Going Crazy - February 21, 2014
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance for Increased Workplace Productivity - January 23, 2014